Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
Tips To Take Care Of Engagement Ring
Clean your engagement ring:
- Clean your ring with a solution of water and mild liquid detergent. Soak the ring in it for a few minutes and brush it with a soft toothbrush. Rinse in warm water and pat dry with a lint-free cloth.
- If your engagement ring is overly dirty, you can get it professionally cleaned by jewelers.
- Clean your ring with a solution of alcohol and warm water. Soak it for several minutes. Rinse it in warm water and let dry on an absorbent surface.
- Keep your ring in a dry, clean place when not wearing it.
Store your engagement ring
- An engagement ring should be wrapped in a soft fabric and kept in jewelry bag for storage.
- It can also be kept in a safe deposit box.
- Don’t keep the ring with other pieces as it can lead to scratches.
By regular cleaning, storage and caring your ring will remain as sparkling as the day it was first put on your finger.